Have you been thinking about making a move to Waco Texas? That was something my wife and I talked about for our family nearly everyday for a brief season of our life together. We finally made the decision to do so, and our journey has been an amazing one, filled with many numerous BLESSINGS, and we’ve had no regret. Our family has been so blessed with all that Waco has to offer… exceedingly more than we could have asked or imagined!
Waco seems to offer so much, if you’re looking for a great small town with extremely warm hospitality… and weather!
There’s so much I could say about Waco, and I know I’m going to forget and leave something out… but here is a small list of what Waco has to offer:
- Perfect small town with big city amenities
- Literally everything is within a 15 minute drive!
- Laid back
- Down to earth
- Hospitable culture
- People say “yes sir” and “yes mam” … and it’s great!
- Everyone is smiling … and it’s ok to say hello to your neighbor, or the stranger at the store, coffee shop, park, etc… (a very friendly environment)
- Christian values, families and neighbors
- Churches on what seems like every corner
- Folks here wholeheartedly LOVE JESUS!
- Great schools… public, private, and many resources and opportunities if you’re homeschooling!
- Not much of a night life and pretty quiet
- A great place for anyone… and a great place to raise a family.
For more about our families journey and personal story about moving to Waco … you can read more here.
Come join us, you won’t regret it!
If moving to Waco is something you are… or have been considering… let us know! We would love to chat more!
And it would be our sincere privilege and honor to help you throughout the purchase process.